Venue The Harmony Centre
Tuesday September 25th 2018
Time 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Do you experience anxiety, depression, chronic pain, sleep problems, fatigue, high blood pressure or lifestyle stress?
Mindfulness is a self help treatment that may reduce your stresses.
The 8 week Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Course was developed 35 years ago for people suffering from stress and stress related problems at one of America’s leading hospitals. It is currently being introduced into the NHS, into schools and the Houses of Parliament.
What do you do on this course?
Meditation exercises, breathing, stretching, diary and practice discussion. Enquire, silence – talk if you choose to and share if you like to.
Most courses run for eight weeks of 2-hour weekly sessions. Each session teaches new skills; but also offers a deeper understanding into those already learned. For this reason it is strongly recommended that you attend all of the sessions. Discussion in both small and large groups allows exploration of your experience and difficulties. The course also includes a full day of practice one weekend.
FREE downloads and a workbook are provided for you to use at home. This home-practice is an integral part of the course as it enables you to establish the skills that you are learning as part of your daily life. It takes approximately 10/45 minutes daily, so it can be challenging to fit it into your schedule; but a gentle and patient commitment to it is essential to get the most out of the course. The instructor will be available by email to discuss any difficulties that arise as part of your practice.
- Workshop on 28th November and 5th December 2017 finding peace and working with barriers
- Next course mbsr/mbct Tuesday night 7.00pm to 9.00pm on 25th September 2018
- The Harmony centre Walpole, Halesworth
- 6-8 week group course
- Saturday morning groups
- One-to-one sessions throughout the year
- Mindfulness Psychotherapy weekly or two weekly sessions
- monthly groups at the Harmony centre for participants of the MBSR/MBCT and meditators
- Monthly meditation 7pm-8.30pm. Then every second friday of the month.
- Retreat Days November 2018
- NEW WORKSHOP Mindfulness, body and energy March 2019
- Self Compassion workshops 8th July 2019
- Mindfulness Follow up course 3rd,10th &17th July 2019
- Tel 01502 578162 for more info
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org