Mindfulness Based psychotherapy and courses in Suffolk and Norwich.
I am a Suffolk-based qualified psychotherapist offering short and long term psychotherapy for adults and supervision for professionals. My background is in transpersonal psychology, sensorimotor psychotherapy for trauma, and EMDR.
Suffolk Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction courses
Mindfulness based stress reduction can help us to be more present and accepting toward emotional stress, depression, anxiety, and chronic pain. We can do this through the practice of mindfulness by becoming more aware of our thoughts, feelings and body sensations, from moment –to- moment. In practicing mindfulness we give ourselves the possibility of greater freedom and choice, so we do not have to go into the same old ‘mental ruts’.
EMDR is renowned for being highly effective in treating post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and is recommend as a treatment of choice by NICE, the national institute for clinical excellence.
New MBSR courses; 2018
- Harmony centre 8 week MBSR course starting on 16th January 2018 and then 24th April 2018
- Day Tuesday night 7.00pm-9.00pm
- Also at the Harmony centre, Monthly mindfulness meditation group
- every second friday of the month for participants who have experience of mindfulness meditation
- Self Compassion one day workshop 7th July 2018
- Retreat days throughout the year pay by donation 29th October 2017
- 9th June 2018 3rd November 2018